Introduction to Research Administration at Northwestern
This training program is geared towards research administrators and any staff involved in research administration.
- It provides an introductory overview of the Office for Research and related offices, research roles and responsibilities, regulatory fundamentals, research compliance, and key concepts essential to research administration.
- Staff from 20 units/offices introduce you to their offices, the services they provide, who to contact, tips and best practices, and additional training opportunities.
This training is ideal if you are:
- New to the profession of research administration
- Experienced in research administration but new to Northwestern
- Experienced in your role but would like a refresher in certain areas
This training program can be completed either in-person or online:
- In-person, classroom-based training: In-person training is on hold as of March 2020, per COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Online training: Available now!
Visit the Office for Research’s Research Tools for additional research-related training opportunities and resources.